The Constitutional Conservatives
"Encouraging "ethical activism" among fellow American Patriots by promoting principled and conservative values through education and study. Reporting honest and truthful interpretations and violations to our Constitution and related documents. Providing evidence of our Founding Fathers' true purposes during the creation of the Constitution, Bill of Rights and the Declaration of Independence. Promoting honesty in our education systems by teaching the true importance of our U.S. History. Utilizing facts in the face of Liberal spin presented in debate. Explaining why less government is best for our Country."
Thank You for checking us out! We look forward to working toward Constitutional Freedom with you. Please watch this brief 5 minute video. I believe then you will have a clear idea of what this website is all about. I hope you will choose to become a member. - Suzie Nielsen
The 9/12 Project was founded on the following 9 Principles and 12 Values:
The 9 Principles:
1. America Is Good.
2. I believe in God and He is the Center of my Life. God “The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained.” from George Washington’s first Inaugural address.
3. I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday. Honesty “I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider to be the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.” George Washington
4. The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, not the government. Marriage/Family “It is in the love of one’s family only that heartfelt happiness is known. By a law of our nature, we cannot be happy without the endearing connections of a family.” Thomas Jefferson
5. If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it. Justice “I deem one of the essential principles of our government… equal and exact justice to all men of whatever state or persuasion, religious or political.” Thomas Jefferson
6. I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results. Life, Liberty, & The Pursuit of Happiness “Everyone has a natural right to choose that vocation in life which he thinks most likely to give him comfortable subsistence.” Thomas Jefferson
7. I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable. Charity “It is not everyone who asketh that deserveth charity; all however, are worth of the inquiry or the deserving may suffer.” George Washington
8. It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion. On your right to disagree “In a free and republican government, you cannot restrain the voice of the multitude; every man will speak as he thinks, or more properly without thinking.” George Washington 9. The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.
9. The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.
“I consider the people who constitute a society or a nation as the source of all authority in that nation.” Thomas Jefferson
The 12 Values
* Hard Work
* Personal Responsibility
A little about the TCC site owner:
I was a participating member of 912 Communiqué and I had developed my www.Stamppeeve.com website for mass mail campaigns. I became owner/admin of this website January 1, 2010 and so began my adventure! Many of the members here participated in the forums that were available on the original 912 project website. You will find a wonderful cross section of America, as members here are from all walks of life. Everyone has something to offer to this movement. You will find we Welcome New Patriots with open arms, don’t be shy … become a member and begin posting your valuable information and opinions today! -Suzie